What is it?
We try to make holiday season a little brighter for mothers and their children living at the Battered Women’s Shelter, Access House, Harvest Home and the Haven of Rest and we need YOUR help!
On a daily basis, these shelters provide a safe haven for women and children who’ve had to leave their homes and personal belongings behind. Although the shelters provide a fresh start for these families in many ways, they need our help in providing everyday hygiene items.
Can you help? Join us in making this holiday season special for these families. We have a special need of items for the mothers, fathers and teenage boys living at the shelters.
Toothbrush Toothpaste Deodorant Washcloth Soap Shower Gel Sponge Feminine Products Lotion Body Spray Razors Shaving Gel Shower Cap Comb & Brush Grooming Kit Socks Dental Floss Cleansing Wipes
Loose item donations are also appreciated
How it Works!
1. Choose an age & sex group from the choices listed below
2. Wrap your shoebox and lid separately from the box (for security reasons)
3. Fill your shoebox with basic hygiene items listed below.
4. Add a card, some toys, games, books, socks, hats, gloves, t-shirts, jewelry, etc. if you wish
5. Write the gender and age group on a tag and attach it to the top of the lid.
6. Drop off your shoebox at the locations listed below or call to arrange pick-up.